About Me

My photo
Hiya I'm Tonya! I'm an avid psper, have been for a few years and finally have me a blog that I've been working on slowly getting stuff added to. I started writing tuts and recently started making masks and templates. I LOVE to see creations you've made with my things, if you'd like to email me please do so at aquaspinner@gmail.com ................................................. My TOU are as follows: All of my items are personal use only NO Commercial Use, please do not share (distribute) my stuff in groups, just send people here to grab please. ♥ Tutorial writers, if you wish to use my stuff in your tutorials, of course I am honored! You're more than welcome to use my stuff in them, I only require that you link to me and send people here to grab the goodies that you are using in the tut. ................................................. Hope you'll enjoy what I have for ya and thanks for stopping by. ♥

Cluster Frame TOU

Thank you SO much for being so interested in my cluster frames. I love that you enjoy using them.

However I do have a request, please do NOT credit me as the cluster frame on your tags. Although I assembled it, I do not believe I deserve any such credit. If anything, please list Scrapkit by, (assuming you didn't add other bit by a different designer to your tag of course). I'd prefer not be given credit for simply assembling the cluster frame. Thank you ♥

My Artist CTs ♥

CDO_Blinkie-vi

My CTs ♥

LHDCTBlinkiieRD-blinkie_CT_zpsx9belyds

My Guest CTs ♥

patty1_bybrandi1

Followers

Saturday, December 12, 2009


This is the tag we'll be making. So, here's what you'll need:

• Tube I used was by Jennifer Janesko and available for purchase at CILM and may only be used with appropriate license, please do not use this tube if you do not have a license to do so.  CILM is now closed, but you can purchase her tubes here at CDO.

• Mask I used was from Weescotslass, you can get the masks here please read and follow the generous TOU, I used mask 337.

• I used the scrapkit A Lil Christmas Romance by the talented QueenBrat which is available for sale through her store at My PSP Tubes. She has a lot of awesome kits available for sale, please check them out!

• The filters I used were Eye Candy 4 Gradient Glow, Glass, Eye Candy 5 Impact Perspective Shadow, and Xero Porcelain (mostly for enhancing effects).

• Font used was Mon Amour Script Pro, it is pay so I cannot supply for you but use whatever scripty font you like best.


Okay ready, let's go make a really pretty Holiday tag!

• Open a new image with a white background 700 x 700, add a frame of choice re-sizing to your preference. I used frame 3 and re-sized by 80%. Click inside of the frame, expand selections by 10. On the white background layer, add a new blank layer, choose paper of choice and paste into selection, I chose to use paper 9.

• On white background again, select all, add a new blank layer and paste into selection paper of choice, I chose to use paper 7 and apply mask. Merge layer group, I chose to re-size about 90%.

• Paste your tube onto the canvas and arrange so looks all nice and pretty on the frame. Re-size the tube if need be. At this point, I cropped my tag and re-sized to how I'll want the finished tag to be.

• Add elements of choice. I added pinecone and poinsetta, making a bit of a cluster bit for the bottom of the tag and on the opposite side added the fan 2 which gives it a soft romantic look to it. I also added Ornament 12 and used one of the beautiful bows for the top. So many wonderful elements in this kit, the possibilities are endless!

• On the tube layer, sharpen if you have not already done so, duplicate and move that layer below the original and apply a gaussian blur of about 2. On the original tube layer, I applied Xero Porcelain (default settings) and changed the blend mode to Soft Light. Depending on the tube you use, you may want to adjust whatever setting or leave it on normal. Whatever you think works the best.

• Add the artists copyright information and your taggers watermark and your text. I used Mon Amour Script Pro. I used an nice inner bevel setting and Eye Candy 4 Glass and Gradient Glow for the effects, use whatever your preference is.

Voila we are done! Very easy tutorial but with such a pretty effect. I hope you've enjoyed doing this tutorial!



This tutorial was written by Tonya on December 12, 2009, absolutely no part of this tutorial may be taken or used without my express permission. Any part that may be similar to any tutorial is purely coincidental and unintended.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Blinkie

Labels

Leave Some Lovin'

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews