About Me

My photo
Hiya I'm Tonya! I'm an avid psper, have been for a few years and finally have me a blog that I've been working on slowly getting stuff added to. I started writing tuts and recently started making masks and templates. I LOVE to see creations you've made with my things, if you'd like to email me please do so at aquaspinner@gmail.com ................................................. My TOU are as follows: All of my items are personal use only NO Commercial Use, please do not share (distribute) my stuff in groups, just send people here to grab please. ♥ Tutorial writers, if you wish to use my stuff in your tutorials, of course I am honored! You're more than welcome to use my stuff in them, I only require that you link to me and send people here to grab the goodies that you are using in the tut. ................................................. Hope you'll enjoy what I have for ya and thanks for stopping by. ♥

Cluster Frame TOU

Thank you SO much for being so interested in my cluster frames. I love that you enjoy using them.

However I do have a request, please do NOT credit me as the cluster frame on your tags. Although I assembled it, I do not believe I deserve any such credit. If anything, please list Scrapkit by, (assuming you didn't add other bit by a different designer to your tag of course). I'd prefer not be given credit for simply assembling the cluster frame. Thank you ♥

My Artist CTs ♥

CDO_Blinkie-vi

My CTs ♥

LHDCTBlinkiieRD-blinkie_CT_zpsx9belyds

My Guest CTs ♥

patty1_bybrandi1

Followers

Friday, January 1, 2010


This is the tag we'll be making and what you'll need:

Shabby Love scrapkit made by the very talented Vaybs available for download. If you choose to download this kit, please 'leave some love' on her 4shared in appreciation, it's what helps keep these freebies free lol.

• I used a mask from Creative Misfits blog, please leave some love if you download.

• Tube I used was by Barb Jensen which is available for purchase through her site, any tube that you wish to use will do though. Please do not use the tube I used without a proper license to do so.

• Filters I used were Tramages Tow the Line, Xero Porcelain, Super Blade Pro, and Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow.

• Font used was MTF Under Your Skin, which is available for free at daFont but any font will do.



Okay ready, let's go, this is pretty easy!

• Open up a new canvas 700x700 with a white background, it makes it easier for us to see what we are doing. Paste frame of choice as a new layer (I used love frame 7). Do any re-sizing or coloring you may need to do. I did use manual color correction tool to match the frame up to my tube just a teeny bit, that's all preference though and depending on what tube you used.

• Click inside the frame with your magic wand tool and expand selections by 5. On your white background layer, add a new layer and paste paper of choice into that new blank layer. I used paper 12. Select none.

• On the white background layer again, add another blank layer and select all, paste a paper of choice into selection. I again used paper 12 and then apply the mask of choice. I used mask d1529floral1. After applying the mask, merge layer group, re-size by 90% and use deform tool to make it look how you want behind the frame. In some areas you may need to use your smudge tool to blend the mask a little bit, it's all what you like though.

• Underneath the frame, but above the paper inside the mask, add your tube and arrange how you like. Next on the paper layer, duplicate that layer and apply the filter Tramages Tow the Line and reduce opacity to about 61. On the tube layer duplicate that layer and bring that duplicated tube above the orignial paper layer in mask but below the tramages layer. Reduce the opacity to around 79 of the tube and have her positioned however looks good. I chose to move up and to the left a little and then I mirrored the tube. Select inside the frame, expand by 5, invert selections, and hit delete on the duplicated tube layer. See my example.

• At this point I re-sized my tag to what I wanted ending tag size to be and sharpening layers as need be, adding any drop shadows needed at this point. On the main tube layer, duplicated, and moved duplicate below original tube layer, giving a gaussian blur of 1 to the copy. On the original tube layer, apply Xero Porcelain and change blend mode if you like. I used Luminance (L) on mine.

• Add the artists copyright so that it is clear and legible at first glance and also your taggers watermark if you use one. Now all that is left is to do your text of choice and add any elements or wordart if you like. On my text I just used coconut ice Super Blade Pro setting and a nice subtle gradient glow.

That's it! I hope you've enjoyed this very easy tutorial.



This tutorial was written by Tonya on January 1, 2010 and absolutely no part of this tutorial may be taken or used without my expression permission.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Blinkie

Labels

Leave Some Lovin'

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews