About Me

My photo
Hiya I'm Tonya! I'm an avid psper, have been for a few years and finally have me a blog that I've been working on slowly getting stuff added to. I started writing tuts and recently started making masks and templates. I LOVE to see creations you've made with my things, if you'd like to email me please do so at aquaspinner@gmail.com ................................................. My TOU are as follows: All of my items are personal use only NO Commercial Use, please do not share (distribute) my stuff in groups, just send people here to grab please. ♥ Tutorial writers, if you wish to use my stuff in your tutorials, of course I am honored! You're more than welcome to use my stuff in them, I only require that you link to me and send people here to grab the goodies that you are using in the tut. ................................................. Hope you'll enjoy what I have for ya and thanks for stopping by. ♥

Cluster Frame TOU

Thank you SO much for being so interested in my cluster frames. I love that you enjoy using them.

However I do have a request, please do NOT credit me as the cluster frame on your tags. Although I assembled it, I do not believe I deserve any such credit. If anything, please list Scrapkit by, (assuming you didn't add other bit by a different designer to your tag of course). I'd prefer not be given credit for simply assembling the cluster frame. Thank you ♥

My Artist CTs ♥

CDO_Blinkie-vi

My CTs ♥

LHDCTBlinkiieRD-blinkie_CT_zpsx9belyds

My Guest CTs ♥

patty1_bybrandi1

Followers

Thursday, February 4, 2010


This is the tag we'll be making and what you'll need:

• Love is in the Air scrapkit made by the very talented QueenBrat it is available for purchase at her store.

• I used a tube I had purchased of Elias Chatzoudis's which I purchased at My PSP Tubes. Please do not use this artist's work without a proper license to do so.

• Template I used was a collab template by Rose and Kristin and is available at Toxic Desirez, I used collab template 8.

• I used a mask from Creative Misfits blog, please check out the masks there, they are awesome!

• Filters I used were Xero Porcelain, Super Blade Pro (coconut ice setting), and Eye Candy 5 Perspective Shadow.




Okay ready, let's go, this will be a nice easy template tag woohoo!

• Open up Rose and Kristen's template, duplicate the image and close out the original, delete the credits layer. On bottom white layer, select all, add a new layer, and paste paper of choice (I used paper 12) into selection on that new layer. Apply mask of choice, I used MakeAMaskValentine MF10Slow2010 from the Creative Misfits blog. Merge layer group.

• Let's work from the bottom up on this fabulous template!
♦ Raster 18 - leave as is.


♦ Raster 17 - select all, float, defloat, add a new layer and make a foreground background gradient by using white as one of the colors, and a color of choice from the kit as another. I used #f53a5d and have the foreground background gradient selected with angle set to 45 and repeats of 3. Flood fill into that new selection on new layer. Select none and delete original raster 17 layer.


♦ Raster 19 - apply an inner bevel of choice, I left the color of text white and after applying inner bevel applied Eye Candy 5 Perspective Shadow.


♦ Raster 1 - select all, float, defloat and paste paper of choice (I used paper 11) as a new layer. Re-size if you wish, invert selections and press delete. Select none and delete original raster 1 layer.


♦ Copy of Raster 4, Raster 4, and Raster 2 - leave as is.


♦ Raster 3 - select all, float, defloat, add a new layer and paste paper of choice (I used paper 12) into selection on new layer. Select none and delete original raster 3 layer.


♦ Raster 10 - select all, float, defloat, add a new layer and paste paper of choice (I used paper 3) into selection on new layer. Select none and delete original raster 10 layer. 


♦ Raster 16 - delete.


♦ Raster 14 - select all, float, defloat, add a new layer and paste paper of choice (I used paper 12) into selection on new layer. Select none and delete original raster 14 layer.


♦ Raster 11 - leave as is.


♦ Raster 14 - colorize to match your tube/tag. Click on your colorize and change your hue and saturation, I used hue of 248 and saturation of 231.


♦ Raster 15, 12, and 5 - leave as is.


♦ Raster 6 - select all, float, and defloat and flood fill with a color of choice (I used #f53a5d) and apply super blade pro coconut ice setting (or do effects of choice) and select none. I also applied Perspective Shadow filter to the hearts. Duplicate and mirror so you have hearts on both sides of the template.


♦ Raster 9 - colorize like you did with raster 14 above. I rotated mine 15° to the left and placed above the inner frame. See my tag for placement.

• Okay template is looking pretty right? Now we need to decorate it up and add our tube! On raster 12 layer, click inside that frame with your magic wand tool and expand by about 5. Click on the raster 14 layer and paste your tube as a new layer. I re-sized mine a little to make her just a lil bigger. Invert selections and press delete, select none. I changed the blend mode of that tube layer to screen. Play around with what you think looks best for your tag. Paste full sized tube on tag and mirror, have her off the right hand side.

• I added some of the fabulous elements here, this kit is chock full of fabulous elements! I used the arrows, re-sized and rotated to the left by 15°, then duplicated, mirrored, and flipped. I put the duplicate below the original and lined them up. Merge down, and then place under the frame and then placed a bow in the middle. Made a nice pretty frame cluster that way with the template. I also used the balloon bunch, re-sized and put on each side of the template.

• Once you are happy with all your elements and placement, re-size your entire tag to be your ending size. Be careful not to re-size down toooo much as it will make the valentines words in the background blurry, but I like big tags so it works well for me lol. At this point, sharpen bits and especially your tubes so they look nice and crisp. I added drop shadows with Perspective Shadow. With my main tube, I applied Xero Porcelain to make her glow nice. Then I duplicated the tube, bringing the tube layer below the original and applying a gaussian blur of 1. On the main tube, I changed the blend mode to Luminance (Legacy).

• Add the artist's copyright so it's clear and legible and your tagger's watermark.

• All that's left is adding your text to your tag. Normally I use a font but I just loved the alphas provided in this kit so I chose to use that. I used from Alpha 4 as it matched my tag so beautifully. For each letter, I re-sized by 20% and arranged around the bottom of the main oval. Once you are happy with the placement, hide your white background layer, and save as a png. Woohoo we're done!



This tutorial was written by Tonya on February 4, 2010 and absolutely no part of this tutorial may be taken or used without my express permission. Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintended.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Blinkie

Labels

Leave Some Lovin'

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews