About Me

My photo
Hiya I'm Tonya! I'm an avid psper, have been for a few years and finally have me a blog that I've been working on slowly getting stuff added to. I started writing tuts and recently started making masks and templates. I LOVE to see creations you've made with my things, if you'd like to email me please do so at aquaspinner@gmail.com ................................................. My TOU are as follows: All of my items are personal use only NO Commercial Use, please do not share (distribute) my stuff in groups, just send people here to grab please. ♥ Tutorial writers, if you wish to use my stuff in your tutorials, of course I am honored! You're more than welcome to use my stuff in them, I only require that you link to me and send people here to grab the goodies that you are using in the tut. ................................................. Hope you'll enjoy what I have for ya and thanks for stopping by. ♥

Cluster Frame TOU

Thank you SO much for being so interested in my cluster frames. I love that you enjoy using them.

However I do have a request, please do NOT credit me as the cluster frame on your tags. Although I assembled it, I do not believe I deserve any such credit. If anything, please list Scrapkit by, (assuming you didn't add other bit by a different designer to your tag of course). I'd prefer not be given credit for simply assembling the cluster frame. Thank you ♥

My Artist CTs ♥

CDO_Blinkie-vi

My CTs ♥

LHDCTBlinkiieRD-blinkie_CT_zpsx9belyds

My Guest CTs ♥

patty1_bybrandi1

Followers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010



This is the tag we'll be making so, here's what you'll need:

• Tube I used were by Ismael Rac and available for purchase at AMI and may only be used with appropriate license, please do not use this tube if you do not have a license to do so.

• Mask I used was from Creative Misfits blog, you can get it here I used Musicmask2byjenny.

• I used the scrapkit Toxic Candyland by the talented Kristin which is available for sale at Scraps with Attitude.

• Template I used was one by Missy of Divine Intentionz, I used template 333.

• I used filters of: Eye Candy 4 Gradient Glow, Eye Candy 6 Perspective Shadow, DSB Flux Bright Noise.




Okay ready, let's go, this will be fun (it looks long but I like to be descriptive)

• Open up Missy's fabulous template and duplicate the image, closing out original. Delete the credits layer and change size to 800 x 800 so we have lots of room to work. Unhide the white background, you may need to re-flood fill the white so it's completely covered on the background. Okay let's work from the bottom up on this fabulous template!

♦ Thin Rectangle - select all, float, and defloat, paste paper of choice (I used paper 3) as a new layer, invert selections and press delete. Delete the original Thin Rectangle layer. Un-invert your selections (lol is that a word?) and then expand selections by 5. Add a new layer and bring underneath the layer you just created, flood fill with color of choice, I used a purple color from the kit. Select none and apply DSB Flux Bright Noise, I chose to use setting of 49 and Mix.

♦ Circle1 - colorize to match a color in the kit, I chose one of the blues and then applied the DSB Flux Bright Noise again.

♦ Circle2 - I left this layer as was

♦ Small glittered circle1 - colorize to match a color in the kit, I chose to match to one of the pinks, as it already had a noise effect in it, I didn't have to do anything different there.

♦ Small circle1 - select all, float, and defloat, paste a paper of choice (I used paper 36), re-size down a little if you like and once happy with placement, invert selections and press delete. Select none and delete original Small circle1 layer.

♦ Small glittered circle2 - repeat same steps as small glittered circle1

♦ Small circle2 - on the new small circle1 layer as above, duplicate and mirror. Delete original small circle2 layer.

♦ Rectangle1 - select all, float and defloat, paste paper of choice (I used paper glitter paper 4) as a new layer. Re-size to your liking and once happy, invert your selections and press delete. Select none and delete original rectangle1 layer.

♦ Rectangle2 - select all, float and defloat, paste paper of choice (I used paper 26) as a new layer. Re-size to your liking and once happy, invert your selections and press delete. Select none and delete original rectangle2 layer.

♦ Circle3 - select all, float, and defloat, paste paper of choice (I used paper 41) as a new layer. Re-size to your liking and once happy, invert your selections and press delete. Select none and delete original circle3 layer.

♦ Circle4 - select all, float, and defloat, add a new layer and paste paper of choice (I used paper 1) as a new selection on new layer you just added. Select none and delete original circle4 layer.

♦ Wordart by Missy - I wanted to show all colors in kit here. So selecting every 4th letter with my magic wand tool (tolerance of 10), with doing every 4th letter, I had a total of 4 letters selected and I colorized the pink to the green in the tag. See my tag for reference. Repeat the steps for the rest of the pink letters in the wordart piece. Once you are done and happy with it. I selected each letter including the black letters and applied an inner bevel setting of choice. Once happy I applied a slight black gradient glow to the wordart piece, just to give it some definition and have it stick out some.

• Whew! Now that's done that's the hardest part I promise lol! Let's put our tube on this baby now. On the layer we put the black paper on, select all, float, defloat, and paste tube as a new layer. Re-size as needed. I had moved mine over to the left a little bit so the Toxic Candyland wordart would show nicely behind her. Now she hung over the circle a smidge, so I inverted selections, contract selections by 1. Grab your eraser tool and erase the parts you don't want showing. Select none woohooo looks great yes?

• On top of the black paper again, I pasted flame 2 as a new layer re-sizing as appropriate. On the black paper circle, select all, float, defloat, invert selections and going up to the flame layer, press delete and select none. I applied a gradient glow to the flame layer, gave it some black and then the blue again to make it stand out real pretty.

• Let's add our mask! On the white background layer, select all, add a new layer, and on that blank layer, paste a paper of choice (I used paper 36) into selection. Select none and apply mask of choice. I used Musicmask2byjenny. Merge layer group when happy with it. I re-sized the mask layer by 90%.

• At this point finish adding elements of choice, the possibilities are endless with this kit! There's a lot of fabulous elements in it. Once happy with the placements and everything, re-size your tag at this point to what you want your ending size to be. I duplicated the tube layer, and moved beneath the original adding a gaussian blur of 1 to the bottom one and on the top (original) tube I changed the blend mode to Hard Light. Add the artist's copyright information and your tagger's watermark. Sharpen any parts of the tag that need it after the re-sizing and add drop shadows. I used Eye Candy 6 Perspective Shadow, but if you don't have it, drop shadow in PSP works just great too.

• All that's left is the name on the tag! I used the alpha that came with the kit, was too striking not to lol. Each piece I pasted as a new layer and re-sized by 30% and moved them into position around the circle layers. See my tag for reference.

That's it! We're all done, I know it seemed long but hopefully worth it.


This tutorial was written by Tonya on February 22, 2010, absolutely no part of this tutorial may be taken or used without my express permission. Any part that may be similar to any tutorial is purely coincidental and unintended.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Blinkie

Labels

Leave Some Lovin'

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews