About Me

My photo
Hiya I'm Tonya! I'm an avid psper, have been for a few years and finally have me a blog that I've been working on slowly getting stuff added to. I started writing tuts and recently started making masks and templates. I LOVE to see creations you've made with my things, if you'd like to email me please do so at aquaspinner@gmail.com ................................................. My TOU are as follows: All of my items are personal use only NO Commercial Use, please do not share (distribute) my stuff in groups, just send people here to grab please. ♥ Tutorial writers, if you wish to use my stuff in your tutorials, of course I am honored! You're more than welcome to use my stuff in them, I only require that you link to me and send people here to grab the goodies that you are using in the tut. ................................................. Hope you'll enjoy what I have for ya and thanks for stopping by. ♥

Cluster Frame TOU

Thank you SO much for being so interested in my cluster frames. I love that you enjoy using them.

However I do have a request, please do NOT credit me as the cluster frame on your tags. Although I assembled it, I do not believe I deserve any such credit. If anything, please list Scrapkit by, (assuming you didn't add other bit by a different designer to your tag of course). I'd prefer not be given credit for simply assembling the cluster frame. Thank you ♥

My Artist CTs ♥

CDO_Blinkie-vi

My CTs ♥

LHDCTBlinkiieRD-blinkie_CT_zpsx9belyds

My Guest CTs ♥

patty1_bybrandi1

Followers

Sunday, June 13, 2010



This is the tag we'll be making so, here's what you'll need:

• Tube I used was by Lorenzo DiMauro which I purchased from his site. Please do not use his art without an appropriate license to do so.

• Template I made was by Rosey which you can get at her blog here thank you Rosey Posey!

• Mask I used was from Melissa, you can get it here I used mask 2.

• I used the scrapkit by Bea available here. This kit used to be PTU but is now FTU thank you Bea.

• Filters I used were: Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow, Eye Candy 5 Perspective Shadow, Xero Porcelain.

• Font used was Bank Gothic, but use whatever font you wish.




Okay ready, let's go, make a fab tag!

• Open up Rosey's fab template, and as hers is already at 72 dpi no need to change that if you are using a PTU tube. I deleted the credits layer and also the Pixel Words layer as I just ended up not using them in this tag. Okay let's start prettying up this template. On Large Pink Circle layer, select all, float, and defloat, add a new layer and in that new layer paste paper of choice (I used paper 10) into selection on that new layer. Select none and delete the original Large Pink Circle layer. Do the same with the Large White Circle layer, this time I used paper 15.

• On Bottom Right Gray Circle, select all, float, defloat, and paste paper of choice as a new layer (I used paper 11), I re-sized down by 75%, you may need to move the paper over to cover that circle layer. Invert your selections and press delete. If all looks good, select none and delete the original Bottom Right Gray Circle layer. Repeat these same steps with the Top Left Gray Circle layer.

• On Top Right Rectangle layer, select all, float, and defloat and paste paper of choice (I used paper 16) as a new layer. Re-size down a little bit (I re-sized by about 80%), invert your selections. You may need to move the paper you are pasting over a little after re-sizing. Press delete and if happy select none and delete the original Top Right Rectangle layer. Repeat these steps for Bottom Left Rectangle as well.

• On Glitter rectangle, I changed the colors so that it was black instead of the white glitter using the manual color correction tool. Select a whitish color as the source and in the target box change it to black. Or if you prefer other color of course change it to that. You'll be able to see in the preview how it's going to come out so just keep tinkering with it until happy.

• On Left Pink Circle layer, select all, float, defloat and we are going to paste paper of choice as a new layer, but before we do that, the paper I chose (paper 4) I noticed that the black wasn't quite dark enough so on the paper, using my magic wand tool, I selected that dark gray and using my manual color correction tool I changed it to be the dark black color I wanted. It's important to not have the pink dots selected as if we don't it'll change those dots as well. Once happy select none and back on our working canvas then you can copy and paste that adjusted paper as a new layer. I re-sized mine by about 75%, inverted my selections, moved the paper to cover the layer exactly how I wanted and then pressed delete. Select none and delete the original Left Pink Circle layer. Duplicate and mirror this so that it goes over for the other side too and delete the Right Pink Circle layer.

• On Squared Square layer, select all, float, and defloat paste paper of choice (I used paper 11) and re-size to your liking. Invert selections and press delete. I changed blend mode to Dodge on this layer so that you can see those squared effects through the paper and it gives it the coordinating colors of your tag that way. On the Glitter Stars layer, I changed the color from the white to black, just like we did on the Glitter Square layer. Phew! Are template is looking really pretty now I hope?

• Paste tube of choice as a new layer, I paste it above the stars layer, see my tag for reference of appearance. Do any re-sizing if necessary, if using same tube I did, I didn't find it necessary to re-size at all. On your white background layer, add a new layer and I chose to make a gradient using the foreground-background gradient. I used the colors black and #c12f4a. Linear style with an angle of 45 and repeats of 5. Flood fill on your new blank layer and apply Melissa's fab mask (or mask of your choosing if you prefer a different one), merge layer group. At this point I also used my deform tool to pull at the sides to get the effect to show behind the template a little more.

• At this point I re-sized my whole tag by about 90%, as that is what I chose my ending size to be. That's all personal preference though, whatever you like for your tag sizes. I then applied subtle gradient glows to a few of my layers. See my tag for reference. Now decorate with elements from the kit you are using as you like. One note, I used the bling provided and colorized to make it darker but it didn't show up enough so I applied gradient glow to that one as well and I duplicated and flipped so it's above and below the Glitter Square layer. Add your drop shadows, I used Eye Candy 5 Perspective Shadow, but if you don't have the filter, the drop shadow within PSP works just as great.

• Sharpen your tube layer and I duplicated, applied a gaussian blur to the copy and changed blend mode to Soft Light. On the original tube layer, I applied Xero Porcelain, gives a really nice glow to her. Of course drop shadow the original tube as well. Add the artist's copyright and your tagger's watermark at this point. I always do this after re-sizing everything so it's as clear as possible. Sometimes if it doesn't stick out enough I apply a gradient glow to this as well.

• Do your name text now at this point. I used Bank Gothic and just apply all effects you like on your text. Hide the white background layer and save as a png and voila you're all done. I hope you've enjoyed this tutorial.



This tutorial was written by Tonya on June 13, 2010, absolutely no part of this tutorial may be taken or used without my express permission. Any part that may be similar to any tutorial is purely coincidental and unintended.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Blinkie

Labels

Leave Some Lovin'

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews