About Me

My photo
Hiya I'm Tonya! I'm an avid psper, have been for a few years and finally have me a blog that I've been working on slowly getting stuff added to. I started writing tuts and recently started making masks and templates. I LOVE to see creations you've made with my things, if you'd like to email me please do so at aquaspinner@gmail.com ................................................. My TOU are as follows: All of my items are personal use only NO Commercial Use, please do not share (distribute) my stuff in groups, just send people here to grab please. ♥ Tutorial writers, if you wish to use my stuff in your tutorials, of course I am honored! You're more than welcome to use my stuff in them, I only require that you link to me and send people here to grab the goodies that you are using in the tut. ................................................. Hope you'll enjoy what I have for ya and thanks for stopping by. ♥

Cluster Frame TOU

Thank you SO much for being so interested in my cluster frames. I love that you enjoy using them.

However I do have a request, please do NOT credit me as the cluster frame on your tags. Although I assembled it, I do not believe I deserve any such credit. If anything, please list Scrapkit by, (assuming you didn't add other bit by a different designer to your tag of course). I'd prefer not be given credit for simply assembling the cluster frame. Thank you ♥

My Artist CTs ♥

CDO_Blinkie-vi

My CTs ♥

LHDCTBlinkiieRD-blinkie_CT_zpsx9belyds

My Guest CTs ♥

patty1_bybrandi1

Followers

Sunday, September 19, 2010



This is the tag we'll be making so, here's what you'll need:

• Tube I used was by Shawli which I purchased from My PSP Tubes. Please do not use this art without an appropriate license to do so.

• Masks I used were Creative Misfits I used Devilish Mask 2 by myself lol and also Aqua's mask 94 (awesome mask hon thank you!).

• I used the scrapkit by the very talented Connie of Connie's Creative Chaos called Orange you glad I didn't say Banana and it is available for purchase here. Fabulous kit hon! Very fun to work with. ♥

• Filters I used were: Xero Porcelain, Super Blade Pro (coconut ice preset), Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow, and Eye Candy 5 Perspective Shadow.

• Font used was Loyal Fame and is available at daFont, but use whatever font you wish.




Okay ready, let's go, make a easy yet adorable tag!

• Open up a new canvas 700x700, be sure that if you are using PTU art that you have your image resolution set no higher than 72 in accordance with TOU. Open up Orangeframe element and paste onto your blank canvas. I rotated to the left by 90° and re-size to your liking, I re-sized mine by about 80%. Copy and paste tube on top of the frame, see placement on my tag, I re-sized the tube by about 85%.

• Click inside the frame layer with your magic wand tool and expand selection by about 10 pixels. Open up Orange Paper 3, mirror, and then underneath the frame layer, paste the paper as a new layer. I re-sized the paper by 70%. Invert your selections and press delete to remove the excess paper from hanging over the frame. Select none.

• Underneath the paper for inside the frame, copy and paste Orange Doodle 9 as a new layer. I re-sized the doodle by about 80% and rotated to the left by 7°. With your mover or deform tool place to the upper left of behind the frame. Once happy, duplicate the layer, and mirror and flip. You should see the pretty doodle behind the whole frame now. See my tag for reference.

• On the white background layer, add a new blank layer and select all. Paste paper of choice into selection on the newly created layer, I used Orange Paper 80. Select none and apply AR Mask 94. Then make sure you either merge layer group OR you can just have the group-raster 4 layer selected and then apply the Devilish Mask 2 by me. Once happy with how they look, merge layer group. I re-sized that layer by 95%.

• Decorate your tag with elements of choice, I used a bow and also the orchid vine. So many elements in this luscious kit! Crop the tag to remove the excess out of it and then at this point I re-sized my tag to how I want it to be in the end. At this point, I sharpened the tube layer, duplicated and on the top copy applied a gaussian blur of about 5 and changed the blend mode to Soft Light. On the original (bottom) tube layer, I applied Xero Porcelain just to give the tube a pretty glow.

• Add your drop shadows if you like at this point. I pretty much drop shadow everything except the mask layer lol! I use Eye Candy 5 Perspective Shadow but if you don't have this filter you can just as easily use the drop shadow within psp. At this point add the artist's copyright and also your tagger's watermark if you use one. All that is left is to do the text woohoo! I used Loyal Fame but there are so many fonts out there just use your fave lol. I used an orange color from my tag (#fda21a) and applied Super Blade Pro coconut ice setting. If you do not have this filter, you can get glass like effects using inner bevel and Eye Candy 3 Glass (that is a free filter). Then I just applied a gradient glow I made using the green and orange colors and of course a drop shadow.

• Now just close off the white background layer, and save as a png and voila all done! I hope you've enjoyed this very easy tutorial.



This tutorial was written by Tonya on September 19, 2010, absolutely no part of this tutorial may be taken or used without my express permission. Any part that may be similar to any tutorial is purely coincidental and unintended.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Blinkie

Labels

Leave Some Lovin'

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews