About Me

My photo
Hiya I'm Tonya! I'm an avid psper, have been for a few years and finally have me a blog that I've been working on slowly getting stuff added to. I started writing tuts and recently started making masks and templates. I LOVE to see creations you've made with my things, if you'd like to email me please do so at aquaspinner@gmail.com ................................................. My TOU are as follows: All of my items are personal use only NO Commercial Use, please do not share (distribute) my stuff in groups, just send people here to grab please. ♥ Tutorial writers, if you wish to use my stuff in your tutorials, of course I am honored! You're more than welcome to use my stuff in them, I only require that you link to me and send people here to grab the goodies that you are using in the tut. ................................................. Hope you'll enjoy what I have for ya and thanks for stopping by. ♥

Cluster Frame TOU

Thank you SO much for being so interested in my cluster frames. I love that you enjoy using them.

However I do have a request, please do NOT credit me as the cluster frame on your tags. Although I assembled it, I do not believe I deserve any such credit. If anything, please list Scrapkit by, (assuming you didn't add other bit by a different designer to your tag of course). I'd prefer not be given credit for simply assembling the cluster frame. Thank you ♥

My Artist CTs ♥

CDO_Blinkie-vi

My CTs ♥

LHDCTBlinkiieRD-blinkie_CT_zpsx9belyds

My Guest CTs ♥

patty1_bybrandi1

Followers

Monday, May 16, 2011


This is the tag we'll be making and what you'll need:



• Tube I used was by Selina Fenech which was available for purchase through CILM which is no longer open and the artist is not currently selling her art 

anymore, hopefully soon though!  If you don't have this tube, just find another pretty tube to use, mermaids have an awesome effect on this tut!  Please do 

not use the tube I used without a proper license to do so.

• Filters I used were VM Toolbox Zoom Blur, Toadies Plain Mosaic Blur, Xenoflex 1 Show Door, Xenoflex 2 Constellation, Xero Porcelain, Super Blade Pro, 

Eye Candy 4000 Glass, and Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow.

• Font used was Aquarelle which is a pay font and I cannot supply, however any pretty font will do.



Okay ready, let's go, this is super easy!  Back to the old style psp tags we learned on before scrapping came into the picture lol!

•  Open a new image 700 x 700 with a white background.  We can hide the white layer and re-size as needed.  Paste your tube onto the canvas and I applied a gaussian blur of about 10 to it.  I duplicated a few times and flipping them as I went.  In the end you want a blurry mass of the tube LOL!  If it's taking up the majority of your canvas, re-size down so it's only about half as some of the filters take up a lot of space and you don't want the effects cut off.  

•  Make sure that your background and foreground colors are on white otherwise you will have some very funky glows that you didn't look for.  Apply VM 

Toolbox Zoom Blur, I used settings of 105 and 60.  Re-size your effect a little bit.  Apply Xenoflex 1 Shower Door to this effect, I had settings of 50 and 20.  

Duplicate the image and re-size by 90% and apply Toadies Plain Mosaic Blur, I had all my numbers at 15.  Zoom in a lot!  Grab your magic wand too and select those black lines and press delete.  Leave selected and select invert selections and apply Super Blade Pro coconut ice setting.  Leave your selections active for the next step.

•  Paste tube as a new layer, making sure that your selections are still active.  I moved mine over the right side and down a little.  Press delete on the tube layer, this way only the stuff in your selections stay.  Change the blend mode to Luminance (Legacy).  On your original tube mirror it and copy.  Paste it onto your working image and do the same thing (move into position this time on the left, press delete, and change blend mode).  Once happy with all this select none.  If you're not happy undo until you can fix what you don't like.

•  On the Toadies and SBP effect layer, select all, float, and defloat and apply Xenoflex 2 Constellation to this layer to give it some sparklies if you wish.  The settings I used are below here:




•  Paste your main tube as a new layer, re-size if necessary and sharpen.  I applied Xero Porcelain to give the tube a nice glowing effect and of course a drop shadow.  At this point I re-sized my tag to it's ending size and sharpened and bits that needed it.

•  Add a new layer and type whatever text you want, I typed Siren of the Sea as it seemed fitting with the mermaid and all.  I typed it in a nice pretty blue color from my tube and applied Super Blade Pro coconut ice and and of course Eye Candy 4000 Glass and Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow with a drop shadow.  Add a new layer and put in the artist's copyright information as well as your taggers line if you use one.

•  Just add your text, I used the same font and settings for my name as I did on the Siren of the Sea wordart I made.  

•  Hide or delete your white background, optimize as a png and voila you're done!

That's it!  I hope you've enjoyed this very easy tutorial. 



This tutorial was written by Tonya on May 16, 2011 and absolutely no part of this tutorial may be taken or used without my express permission.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you and missing you terribly but I know you are watching us from up there.

    ReplyDelete

Grab My Blinkie

Labels

Leave Some Lovin'

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews