About Me

My photo
Hiya I'm Tonya! I'm an avid psper, have been for a few years and finally have me a blog that I've been working on slowly getting stuff added to. I started writing tuts and recently started making masks and templates. I LOVE to see creations you've made with my things, if you'd like to email me please do so at aquaspinner@gmail.com ................................................. My TOU are as follows: All of my items are personal use only NO Commercial Use, please do not share (distribute) my stuff in groups, just send people here to grab please. ♥ Tutorial writers, if you wish to use my stuff in your tutorials, of course I am honored! You're more than welcome to use my stuff in them, I only require that you link to me and send people here to grab the goodies that you are using in the tut. ................................................. Hope you'll enjoy what I have for ya and thanks for stopping by. ♥

Cluster Frame TOU

Thank you SO much for being so interested in my cluster frames. I love that you enjoy using them.

However I do have a request, please do NOT credit me as the cluster frame on your tags. Although I assembled it, I do not believe I deserve any such credit. If anything, please list Scrapkit by, (assuming you didn't add other bit by a different designer to your tag of course). I'd prefer not be given credit for simply assembling the cluster frame. Thank you ♥

My Artist CTs ♥

CDO_Blinkie-vi

My CTs ♥

LHDCTBlinkiieRD-blinkie_CT_zpsx9belyds

My Guest CTs ♥

patty1_bybrandi1

Followers

Friday, March 3, 2017
CT Timeline set and tag using an adorable new kit by Hungry Hill which was just released today.  Spring is in the air, the blooms will be budding in no time with those beautiful spring showers to make the flowers grow so pretty.  You can see the little ducks playing in a puddle of water and the rainbow glows in the distance as the sun starts to blaze again after the brief rain shower.  You can purchase this amazing kit exclusively at CDO here.



For the timeline set, I decided to use a super cute tube by Karen Middleton - this little duck is so happy to see a beautifully blooming daffodil.  You can purchase her art tubes at CDO here.



For the tag I used a delightful tube by Cuddly Rigor Mortis that just epitomizes the delightfulness of spring and also this kit.  He is enjoying a lazy springtime day as the sun shines brightly after a mist of rain.  You can purchase CRM's wonderful art tubes at CDO here.


I couldn't resist making a matching wallpaper for this one as well:


You can download it here, in size 1920x1080.


 photo Signature2.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Blinkie

Labels

Leave Some Lovin'

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews