About Me

My photo
Hiya I'm Tonya! I'm an avid psper, have been for a few years and finally have me a blog that I've been working on slowly getting stuff added to. I started writing tuts and recently started making masks and templates. I LOVE to see creations you've made with my things, if you'd like to email me please do so at aquaspinner@gmail.com ................................................. My TOU are as follows: All of my items are personal use only NO Commercial Use, please do not share (distribute) my stuff in groups, just send people here to grab please. ♥ Tutorial writers, if you wish to use my stuff in your tutorials, of course I am honored! You're more than welcome to use my stuff in them, I only require that you link to me and send people here to grab the goodies that you are using in the tut. ................................................. Hope you'll enjoy what I have for ya and thanks for stopping by. ♥

Cluster Frame TOU

Thank you SO much for being so interested in my cluster frames. I love that you enjoy using them.

However I do have a request, please do NOT credit me as the cluster frame on your tags. Although I assembled it, I do not believe I deserve any such credit. If anything, please list Scrapkit by, (assuming you didn't add other bit by a different designer to your tag of course). I'd prefer not be given credit for simply assembling the cluster frame. Thank you ♥

My Artist CTs ♥

CDO_Blinkie-vi

My CTs ♥

LHDCTBlinkiieRD-blinkie_CT_zpsx9belyds

My Guest CTs ♥

patty1_bybrandi1

Followers

Wednesday, March 22, 2017
CT tag for Chichi Designz using an amazing kit of hers called Purple Desire.  This kit is just so very pretty, it is a great one for celebrating the magic of springtime as the flowers begin to grow and bloom around you.  The smell is so sweet and fragrant - the beautiful lilac and bold colors as nature comes back to life to show her strength.  You can purchase this amazing kit of Cindy's in her store here.

I decided to use this with an amazing tube by Olga Fomina, whose stunning art tubes are available for purchase at CDO here.


I have made a matching wallpaper for this one as well:


You can download this one in size 1920x1080 here.


There is also a cluster frame freebie:


You can download it here, please leave some love if you do ♥

I have also made a timeline set for this wonderful kit, it just showcases the magical beauty of the spring season so perfectly I could not resist using this ethereal tube by Alena Lazareva, whose art tubes can be purchased here at CDO.



 photo Signature2.png

2 comments:

  1. Is a amazing cluster, thank you dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Tonya for the Gorgeous Clusters
    HUGS
    Dark

    ReplyDelete

Grab My Blinkie

Labels

Leave Some Lovin'

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews